Saturday, November 17, 2012

Introduction


It all started with Inspector Gadget.

There was something about how often Gadget's niece Penny got captured and bound and gagged by criminals that made me as a little kid (about 5 or 6) feel funny. Whenever an episode came on featuring this happening to her, I made sure to watch. I did the same for other cartoons and TV shows, and found myself looking for episodes of shows and movies involving kidnappings, just so I could possibly see someone else being restrained. I wanted it to happen to me so much.

Fast forward to the present, and I'm eyeing the collection of photos I've had from subbing. I figured it was high time, a year later, to start being more public about my misadventures and talk more about the thoughts I've had. Bondage, and kink in general, has become not just a way to get my kicks but also something that fascinated me intellectually. It's even helped me improve my life in ways I've never imagined possible.

So here I am. I'm 28 of writing this, bisexual but mostly indulging in kinky things with other guys, and have been active in being a kinkster since I nervously wrote someone (who is now a good friend) on Fetlife about meeting up. A lot has happened since that period of time, and I imagine a lot will happen later.

I really like feedback, so if you have any comments or ideas for posts or want to write your own, let me know. And yes, there will obviously be sexy pics. 

Happy and safe playing,
V

1 comment:

  1. Just saying "hi"! Now you have your first comment. (Lame huh?)

    Mike (aka Eric Rider)

    Nice nom du plume huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete